Update on COVID-19 Pandemic
Petaluma Equine has and will continue to operate as an essential business as designated by the State of California shelter in place. We want to thank you for your continued support and patience through these challenging times. Please know that our first priority is keeping you, our staff and the community safe.
On May 23rd, Sonoma County has entered Phase 2 of reopening which has allowed curbside retail and outdoor sitting at restaurants.
What this means for Petaluma Equine:
· Our Front Office will be staffed starting Monday, June 1st. However, we ask that you stay outside and knock. We will greet you.
· We continue to encourage you to use our online pharmacy and to pay your bill online. Telehealth is also still available at www.petalumaequine.com
· Clients should stay 6’ away during exams and avoid shaking hands. Our staff will do all horse handling and relay information from a distance or by telephone.
· Visitation of hospitalized, rehab and retired horses must be pre-arranged, and our social distancing protocol (including wearing a mask) must be followed.
· Clients should stay home if they are experiencing flu-like symptoms or have been exposed to someone with covid-19.
· Our staff is doing daily COVID-19 symptoms & temp checks before coming to work.
As always, our hospital, mobile veterinary and rehabilitation services are available 24/7/365 for emergencies and ongoing health services.